20 Tips To Make Your Home Sale Ready
- Make your home look organized – even if you aren't.
- Remove excess furniture throughout your home.
- Hang mirrors to widen a narrow room.
- Remove half the contents of your closets to show buyers there's plenty of room.
- Add light inside closets to make them look bigger.
- Take everything off of the closet floor.
- Color coordinate and organize clothing in closets.
- Make your master bedroom look and feel like a private retreat.
- Buy new bedding in neutral tones to dress up bedrooms.
- Showcase bedrooms as bedrooms.
- Make your master bathroom look and feel spa-like.
- Minimize what is on your countertops to make them feel more spacious.
- Remove all household appliances that are not used on a daily basis.
- Place all hygiene items under the sinks in the bathrooms.
- .Make sure beds are made every day.
- Ensure sink is clear of any dishes.
- If selling in the summer remove all winter clothes.
- If selling in the winter remove all summer clothes.
- Hide dirty laundry.
- Remove trash cans from view.
Proud members of RESA - the only nationally recognized Trade Association for Home Stagers, Redesigners and Realtors.
Photos of professionally staged listings look better in print and web media, and over 90% of buyers start their home search online.